31st Dec 2022 – 1 Jan 2023
Let us take care of the transition from what has been to what will be.
** BOOKINGS CLOSE SUNDAY 18TH DECEMBER **
Join Sherrie Laryse and Taru Tuohiniemi in the Blue Mountains for this all-inclusive boutique retreat, creating space for reflection, intention-setting, movement and rest.
This New Year’s retreat is time for you.
What to expect
- All of your retreat needs taken care of from noon on 31st Dec 2022 through to 3:30pm on 1st Jan 2023.
- Welcome Cirle & Arrival Meditation
- Yoga Nidra meditation for whole body and mind relaxation
- Ecstatic Yoga Trance Dance to let go of rigidity and welcome a sense of freedom
- Fire Ceremony to acknowledge, honour and close the year that was
- Slow Flow & meditation to open your body, heart and mind to 2023
- Two hours of focus on your year ahead with a deep yin class, coupled with intention-setting practice
- Delicious and nourishing meals by our personal chef, in a beautiful mountain setting
- Peace, tranquility, nurture
“Just the perfect (and the only??) way to stop, reset and focus on the future.”
-Drew P., Sydney
Included in your retreat
- 1 night accommodation in singel, twin or triple room, each with ensuite
- All meals (and dietary requirements) from lunch NYE to lunch on NYD
- Between-meal snacks, tea and coffee
- All yoga props, although you are welcome to bring your own
- The amazing offerings of Sherrie and Taru
- Opportunities to meet kindred spirits
- Travel to and from the venue
- Treatments at the Wellness Centre (15% discount for retreaters)
- Travel insurance
“The whole retreat was nourishing for mind, body and spirit. Yoga Trance Dance took me to a different level and I made a promise to myself to dance more. I have been to many yoga retreats, all of them have been great but this one was exceptional.”
– April Lewis, Sydney
Our boutique retreat venue is located just outside of the beautiful mountain town of Leura. Leura is approximately two hours from Sydney by car. Parking is available on site. Minivan pick ups from Leura train station will be arranged for anybody arriving by public transport.
All rooms have an ensuite bathroom and air conditioning.
Single room $845 per person
Twin room $735 per person
Triple room $665 per person
“Taru is a consummate professional and this was apparent in every aspect of the retreat. I felt very comfortable when I booked, knowing that the weekend would deliver everything I hoped for. And it did!”
– Jules Forth, Sydney
“Sherrie’s passion for her craft, together with her kind and calming nature made the retreat both a powerful and enjoyable experience. I now have the tools to be the best version of me!”
About Sherrie Laryse
Sherrie is an author, teacher and mentor with 10+ years working in human behaviour, neuro linguistics, grief, trauma, psychosomatics, mental illness, yoga and meditation. Her fascination with the human psyche also has her studying a Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Science.
Sherrie’s focus is teaching emotional intelligence. She does this through yoga, through private consultation, public speaking, and written word.
She has witnessed profound transformation in my clients, and, as such, she aims to share practical methods of self-help through movement and through the power of story.
About Taru Tuohiniemi
I am an experienced yoga teacher, conscious dance facilitator and a change coach. Having gone through few health challenges myself and living in diverse cultures over a 15 year period – from Africa to Asia, from Europe to Australia – I appreciate the human capacity to adapt, grow, connect, and to establish roots and community where our home is.
From this space, I am passionate about offering transformative and authentic yoga practices, from subtle to more tangible, to suit individual needs and wellbeing.
I enjoy empowering people in their unique expression so they may shine and thrive!
I offer public, private and corporate yoga and conscious dance events,
retreats and change coaching.
“Sherrie, thank you for letting me be me, while experiencing your amazing gift.”
“It is hard to say what I loved most at Taru’s retreat. I felt it was the perfect combination of different experiences. My favourite though was the Yoga Trance dance. A wonderful new experience during which I had a number of realisations. Thank you again!”
– Sandra S, Sydney
We look forward to seeing you here!